Sulla sua Arte
I’m Aparna Mehta, a Textile Designer.
I’ve worked as a free lancer for 10 years. After shifting to Bangkok, I started doing painting in 2005, exploring and trying with different medium to express different ideas. For example I do paintings using colored sands, beads, crystals, threads and even explored coffee painting. I have won several gold medals for some of my paintings.
For me, doing painting is meditation.
* started as a free lancer textile designer in 1988.
* started painting in 2005.
* won gold medal in international online art exhibition (India) 2020
* won gold medal in 13th international online art exhibition (India) 2021 for coffee painting.
* won gold medal in international online art exhibition (India) 2022.